Well you looked quite outraged that it could not be found easily. I
demonstrated
that doc strings can be easily searched.

Of course my answer comes in total antagonism with your usual position about
the
bad state of the existing documentation which is incomplete, wrong, ... and so
forth.

Your reaction does not suprise me, your behavior is quite predictable.
Like an old vinyl record with all these scratches being played over and over
again.

Definline may be tagged as experimental but defrecord, defprotocol, ... are
marked
as being in alpha stage. Does this prevents you from using them ?

I hope so, especially in production.

Luc P.

Softaddicts<lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca> sent by ibisMail from my ipad!