actually looks like I spoke too soon, what I said doesn't seem to apply to
you because the console message says  ccw.server instead of ccw-server
(dot vs dash), so it should be able to fetch that unless you're not
allowing it in firewall? I emptied my .m2 folder and it works for me, ccw
fetches all the artifacts even though I just Ctrl+Alt+L after starting
eclipse without any Update Dependencies on the project.