Hi all,

I was approached by a publishing company last week and they proposed to me to author this book-title. Unfortunately, as soon as I mentioned this to my supervisor she completely flipped out! She is very much against me writing a book at this point in time, ad thus I've informed the publishers that I cannot proceed...

To that end, I'd like to throw this opportunity on the table in case someone else finds it interesting + feasible (without risking a 4-year degree!)...

I know several people have a solid background in machine-learning and of course Clojure. If anyone fancies this opportunity please let me know and I'll provide the contact details of the publisher. I cannot post them publicly for obvious reasons (they'd be flooded in emails) and in fact I was only told to forward the details to people that I know personally. I don't really know anyone from this list personally (I feel like I know many people but I 've never actually met anyone in person!), but I trust there will be at least some interest...

cheers,

Jim

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group.