Hey Sean,

Most of the points in my reply to Roman also apply to `HoneySQL`. In
particular this phrase in the README summarises a good deal of my
criticism: "When using the vanilla helper functions, new clauses will
replace old clauses". You have to go out of your way to get the
composability that I desire.

`HoneySQL` seems like it would fit fairly well as compiler in the
`clojure-sql` sense. A translation of the internal `clojure-sql` query into
a `HoneySQL` format, then run it through the `HoneySQL` compiler. Is there
a reason you don't use the database's table/column name quoting? It means
that keywords like :first-name cannot be used as table names without a fair
bit of trouble. (This was also an issue I had with most other SQL
generation libraries I've seen, and something I made sure to fix in my
`clojure-sql` compiler for PostgresSQL.)

Thanks,

Carlo