Yeah that's what it is:

WARNING!!! version ranges found for:
[org.kovas/paredit-widget "0.1.1-SNAPSHOT"] -> [org.kovas/paredit.clj
"0.20.1-SNAPSHOT"] -> [net.cgrand/parsley "0.9.2"] -> [net.cgrand/regex
"1.1.0"] -> [org.clojure/clojure "[1.2.0,)"]

I guess my only remaining question is whether the paredit.clj library is
available somewhere, so I can take a quick look.