This is the convention I would like to see in an ideal clojure highlighter
theme:

;; comments are highlighted so that they stand out. Comments are meant to
be read, not forgotten.
(comment ) form is for example code, so it is highlighted as a normal
clojure code
#_ is used for disabling parts of code, so the disabled form has grayed
color and is strikedthrough-ed.

JW