http://github.com/aengelberg/clocop

CloCoP is a Clojure wrapper of the Java library JaCoP. The acronyms stand
for "Clojure/Java Constraint Programming". This invites comparison to the
core.logic library, and you may wonder why we need both. There are a few
ways in which, in my opinion, the JaCoP system is better than core.logic:

   - JaCoP is more "plug-in-able," with an extensive set of customizations
   to the way that the search operates. There are interfaces for different
   components of the search, and each has several implementations.
   - I found that with core.logic, I was somewhat limited by the set of
   available constraints. JaCoP has many different constraints that seem to
   more suit my needs for solving challenging problems.
   - As the core.logic people
say,<https://github.com/clojure/core.logic/wiki/External-solvers>JaCoP is
anywhere from 10X-100X faster than core.logic at solving Finite
   Domain problems.

JaCoP has a lot of "global constraints" which are very powerful and
essential for describing certain problems. As Radoslaw Szymanek (an author
of JaCoP) says, "CP without global constraints is just [a] plain academic
toy. Using problems with arithmetic constraints is doing CP bad publicity."

If you'd like to see implementations of sample problems in CloCoP, check
out the test cases<https://github.com/aengelberg/clocop/tree/master/test/clocop>
 (https://github.com/aengelberg/clocop/tree/master/test/clocop).