To Daniel's comment: that's a great idea (I'm sorta new to this whole
releasing-a-library thing so I didn't think of that), and I'll definitely
make a branch for that if I think of a big idea that I want to implement
that involves breaking changes. But I figure that if someone other than me
thinks of something like that, we'll probably discuss it a bit and figure
something out (rather than just showing up with a pull request).

To Dmitry's comment: I've actually never tried Choco, I essentially chose
JaCoP because it occured first in my "Java Constraint Programming" google
search. Now I'm seeing that a lot of constraint programmers use Choco, and
I'll try it out. I will point out that JaCoP walked away with some bronze
and silver medals (with Gecode getting ALL the golds) at the FlatZinc
challenge. (Choco didn't compete at all, though.)