If a Clojure ticket is triaged, it means that one of the Clojure screeners
believe the ticket's description describes a real issue with Clojure that
ought to be changed in some way, and would like Rich Hickey to look at it
and see whether he agress.  If he does, it becomes vetted.  A diagram of
the process that Clojure tickets go through is shown at the link below (you
will have to scroll down a bit to see it):

    http://dev.clojure.org/display/community/JIRA+workflow

If you are curious to know about changes in any particular ticket's state
as they occur, create an account on JIRA [1] and click the "Watch" link
when viewing that ticket.  You will be emailed about changes in its state.

The soonest that any ticket might become part of a modified version of
Clojure released as a JAR file is when Clojure 1.6.0 is released.  If
forced to guess, I would put a small bet on that happening in first half of
2014 some time, but I have no actual knowledge from those deciding when
that will happen.  In the past it seems to have been based more upon when
certain features were added than on a particular amount of time passing.
Until the release, there is no promise that any particular ticket will or
will not become part of the release.

[1] http://dev.clojure.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

Andy