Thanks. I am glad to hear that Light Table and Lein are working on Windows
8. I am using a wrapper to have the start button, but I did not have any
problems related to that so far.

I checked curl's site but I wasn't sure why I need it. I installed Lein
using Windows installer and that worked. But when I enter

C:\work> lein new app foo

as suggested by Shantanu I get the error message the first line of which is

C:\Users\a\work>lein new app my-app
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: nth not supported on this type:
Symbol

What does this mean?