Hi Mimmo,

I think it is a really nice project, but I was not able to run it
successfully:

$ lein new cljs-start foo
Failed to resolve version for cljs-start:lein-template:jar:RELEASE: Could
not find metadata cljs-start:lein-template/maven-metadata.xml in local
(/home/shantanukumar/.m2/repository)
This could be due to a typo in :dependencies or network issues.
If you are behind a proxy, try setting the 'http_proxy' environment
variable.
Could not find template cljs-start on the classpath.

I saw that on Clojars it has only SNAPSHOT versions are uploaded:
https://clojars.org/cljs-start/lein-template -- could that be a reason why
it does not automatically download the template? I am running Leiningen
2.3.3 with Java 7 on 64-bit Linux.

Shantanu