The namepace resolution issue vanished after upgrading Cursive and
re-opening the project after deleting the IntelliJ artifacts in it.
Checkouts namespacing is recognized as well, and checkouts src directories
are nicely marked as such.

However, when loading the file in the REPL I get a "Could not locate
menthy/utils_java/jdbc__init.class or menthy/utils_java/jdbc.clj on
classpath" exception for calls to the checkout project(s).