Right, I had a chance to take a look at this - the classpath for the REPL
unfortunately doesn't include the source directories of dependent modules.
I'll fix that in the next build.

There is a workaround. In Settings->Compiler->Clojure Compiler, enable
"Copy Clojure source files to output path". In Settings->Compiler, if you
have "Use external build" selected then change the resource pattern for
Clojure from !?*.clj to ?*.clj. Then you can build your dependent module
manually (for example, by right clicking on it in the project tree and
selecting Make Module '<your module>'. That will copy your Clojure files to
the output path and they'll be picked up by the REPL then.