Ritz does some things, but it doesn't do step through like edebug.

I've never found anything as nice as edebug in any language; I guess,
it's the big advantage of running your editor and whatever you are
debugging in the environment.

Phil

Bastien <bastiengue...@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm a big fan of edebug, the Emacs debugger, which allows step through
> debugging (and breakpoints, and some more fun.)
>
> Is there anything similar for Clojure?
>
> For example, from an Emacs (cider) REPL, I'd evaluate some Clojure
> expression, then a window would let me go through a buffer containing
> a copy of the function being evaluated, while allowing me to stop at
> any step, and to show the result of each step in the minibuffer.
>
> (I'm aware of LightTable "live" REPL, but this is not exactly what
> I describe above.)
>
> Thanks for any hints/pointers,
>
> --
>  Bastien

Phillip Lord,                           Phone: +44 (0) 191 222 7827
Lecturer in Bioinformatics,             Email: phillip.l...@newcastle.ac.uk
School of Computing Science,
http://homepages.cs.ncl.ac.uk/phillip.lord
Room 914 Claremont Tower,               skype: russet_apples
Newcastle University,                   twitter: phillord
NE1 7RU