Speaking as a core Pedestal team member and engineer at Cognitect I can say
we are *very* serious about continuing to grow and support Pedestal. It may
be quiet, but we're using the entirety of Pedestal with a number of client
and are fervently preparing a number of new features and improvements we
plan to announce at the Conj next week. Further, we've even begun selling
commercial support that includes Pedestal[1].

ClojureScript One was a huge influence on pedestal-app, but you're
completely right that we've abandoned it and should probably wind things
down there.

Are there any other questions I can field while I'm here?

-Ryan

[1]: http://cognitect.com/Cognitect-Support-Services.pdf