You have the typical profile of people who do not understand open source.
To you, open source is the same thing has a side hobby, ...
with lack of commitment and seriousness.

How do you expect open source software quality to improve if each of us
starts to spin off our own flavor of the same lib ?
How is this a constructive cooperating effort ?
How can open source software be used in production in this context ?

Some people are using this stuff to build serious solutions to hard problems.

I will not even rant about copying without the copyright.

It's the overall lack of logic and self centric egoism that you exhibit that
makes
me rant.

You should apply the maxim you have thrown in this thread to yourself.
You are much more representative of it than anyone else I saw
on this mailing list in 5 years.

Punk.

Luc P.

Softaddicts<lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca> sent by ibisMail from my ipad!