Magnar, could you talk a little about how your project is better
than/different from Stefon/dieter and cornet? I feel like we have a lot of
these projects now, all doing mostly the same thing.

I also don't totally understand why they're all done as Ring middleware
instead of lein/maven plugins. Maybe this is my Java background talking,
but that seems to me to be the logical place to put this sort of thing.

jason