On Mon 2 Dec 2013 at 12:42:46AM -0800, Patrick Kristiansen wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 1, 2013, at 05:16 PM, guns wrote:
>
> > I hope you find this information useful. Exactly one year ago I
> > became very unsatisfied with Vim for working with Clojure, and toyed
> > with Emacs for a bit (evil-mode). It was nice, but I decided to stay
> > with Vim and create the tools that I felt I was missing. Today, I am
> > a very happy hacker!
>
> Well, I'm familiar with both your static Clojure files for Vim (which
> I know Meikel Brandmeyer is the original author of) and vim-sexp, and
> these make me a happy hacker too :-)

Ah, sorry for the lengthy ad for vim-sexp then :)

> Thanks for your work. I really appreciate it. Especially thanks for
> getting good enough to write VimScript, which I haven't had the
> courage for yet. ;-)

Yes, VimScript is pretty terrible; it actually reminds me quite a bit of
PHP. When Github used to list the supposed favorite languages of users,
my top language was listed as VimL, which was embarassing.

That said, there's still lots of low-hanging fruit as far as Vim/Clojure
plugins, so such projects are well-appreciated the dozens of us in the
community.

Thanks for trying Slamhound!

    guns