Hi all,

On Tuesday, 17 December 2013 16:35:24 UTC, Magomimmo  wrote:

> In my mind I think about something like a pair composed by of a lein template
> and a lein plugin.
>

> The template should serve to create new mixed clj/cljs projects and the
> plugin should serve to easily manage the project itself.

I recently wrote a clj/cljs template called 'splat' which is implemented
exactly as you suggest - `lein new splat <your-project>`

> I would be even better to absorb the awesome  stuff my Stuart Sierra and jig,
> then absorb stuff regarding continuos development, integration and deployment
to try to minimize any incidental complexities caused by the used tools.

That would be great - at the moment I rely on connecting to the nREPL (in
preference to the plugin naively guessing what to reload) but something based
on the Reloaded workflow or Jig would be really cool.

> A kind of reference sample could http://yeoman.io/

Will take a look, thanks for the pointer!

> mimmo

James