I dont know much about the third project so will comment on Pedestal and
Om. I see both of these projects as complimentary -

1. Pedestal concerns itself with propagating the change in your state, and
wiring the dependencies within it. Its sort of dataflow/FRP in cljs.

2. Om/react.js in concerned with taking a state and rendering it
efficiently.

So pedestal events/msgs can be easily flow to Om bindings, which re-renders
the DOM.

Looking forward to the next pedestal release which will simplify things.
And also looking forward to the rapidly evolving Om framework.

Thanks,
Murtaza