On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 4:35 PM, James Trunk <james.tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As a TDD practitioner and Expectations user, I've been following this thread
> with great interest!
>
> @Jay: Will your change in thinking have any impact on Expectations?

I don't anticipate making any changes to expectations, but it's likely
that my preference for test-after did help shape some of expectations
syntax. Writing tests after is pretty boring work, which is likely at
least part of the reason that you're able to write such concise tests
using expectations.