Re the discussion around some?/if-some/when-some...

Summarizing feedback here:
1) "some?" has a confusion with "some" (but some congruence with some->,
some->>)
2) other names might be better (not-nil?, nnil?, exists?, value?)
3) if-some and when-some lack the word "let" to clue you into their binding
nature

Regarding 1 and 2, all of these factors were discussed prior to selecting
the current names, so I don't think there was any new compelling
information. All of these names (including the ones chosen) have downsides
(double negatives, possible collisions with existing non-core code, etc).
The current names will remain as is.

Regarding 3, "let" was omitted in the name due to length but we are going
to tweak the docstring to signal more strongly the relationship to if-let
and when-let.

Alex