I'm having trouble with the Om basic tutorial Higher Order
Components<https://github.com/swannodette/om/wiki/Basic-Tutorial#wiki-higher-order-components>
 using
emacs and a slightly modified version
of https://github.com/magomimmo/om-start-template that points to Om 0.5.0
and React 0.9.0.
My version is https://github.com/christoferjennings/om-start-template

The template doesn't have the goog/base.js out of the box. When I add it, I
get a "Uncaught ReferenceError: goog is not defined" (Chrome Version
33.0.1750.117)

Here's the final html (basically the same as in the tutorial.
        <script src="http://fb.me/react-0.9.0.js";></script>
        <script src="out/goog/base.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
        <script src="my-stuff.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
        <script
type="text/javascript">goog.require("my-stuff.core");</script>

There is no "out/goog/base.js", so I'm not too surprised goog is undefined. I'm
stumped, though, because I don't know if the goog stuff that ends up in the
.repl folder should be enough, or if I have to do something special to get
the goog stuff to be in the out folder. I've tried "lein cljsbuild once"
without luck.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!