Hopefully it's helpful. :)

Here's a branch with the completed Basic tutorial. The commit log for the
branch follows the Basic Tutorial.
https://github.com/christoferjennings/om-start-template/tree/om-0-5-0-tut/samples/om-0-5-0-tut

I still need to relaunch Cider occasionally. Basically every time the HTML
files changes or the namespace of core.cljs changes. Don't know why.

,chris