Hi everyone. I'm Rohan Prinja, a third year Computer Science undergrad at IIT
Bombay <http://iitb.ac.in>. I love programming in Lisp-family languages and
although I have only recently begun to use Clojure, I'm already quite
familiar with Racket and Common Lisp. I also have a basic knowledge of the J
programming language <http://jsoftware.com>.

I am really interested in furthering my knowledge of Clojure while at the
same time producing some meaningful contributions and in my opinion,
contributing to open source via GSoC is the best way for me to do that! I
went through the project ideas
list<http://dev.clojure.org/display/community/Project+Ideas> and
I feel that the Linear Algebra for Clojure project is the best one for me
because I have a strong foundation in Linear Algebra.

Please give me some suggestions on understanding and learning more about
the project. So far I've seen the Enter the
Matrix<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h9TLJtjSJo> Clojure
conj talk and have begun browsing the core.matrix
source<https://github.com/mikera/core.matrix>on Github. What other things can I
do?

Thank you!
Rohan Prinja