+1 to this... I've set up a basic site with these basic tools (jetty
instead of http-kit for development simplicity with lein ring).  Couldn't
be any simpler to get going, and it's really nice to have everything
explicitly namespaced... you can just organize things how want.

Also, I would recommend checking out clj-sql-up if you'd like a nice, small
library for doing database migrations.  There are certainly some other
options out there in this dept, but I think clj-sql-up is the simplest
possible implementation and still allows you the flexibility of dynamically
generating sql strings with clojure (if you're using some other library to
dynamically generate sql; would be easy to include and use with the
migration files)
https://github.com/ckuttruff/clj-sql-up

Please let me know if you have any issues, but I think it should be pretty
easy to use, and hopefully useful for your project.