Hi. --Insert here the usual caveats about being new to Clojure and
Java.--

I wanted to try out this Contrib function describe on this
page
<http://richhickey.github.io/clojure-contrib/types-api.html#clojure.contrib.types/defadt>.
 How
do I get that in my project? Trying to follow documentation, I did
"lein search":

code:
--------
my-host:~/my-project$ lein search contrib
Warning: couldn't download index for http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
 == Results from clojars - Showing page 1 / 1 total
[webnf.deps/contrib "0.0.1"] The uber dependency to get a full set of popular
  dependencies. For development or when you have room in your .m2 repo.

my-host:~/my-project$ lein search clojure.contrib.types
Warning: couldn't download index for http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
my-host:~/my-project$ lein search defadt
Warning: couldn't download index for http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
--------

Is that "webnf" package the thing I am supposed to put in my
"dependencies" list? Version 0.0.1 doesn't sound right. Or am I
supposed to download something myself and throw it in my lib
directory?