On Mar 28, 2014, at 7:40 PM, Christopher Howard <cmhowa...@alaska.edu> wrote:
> I wanted to try out this Contrib function describe on this
> page
> <http://richhickey.github.io/clojure-contrib/types-api.html#clojure.contrib.types/defadt>.
>  How
> do I get that in my project? Trying to follow documentation, I did

That's very out of date documentation. The current documentation is here:

        http://clojure.github.io/

The old monolithic clojure-contrib library hasn't been maintained for a very
long time.

Some parts of that library were migrated to the new modular contrib libraries.
You can read more about that here:

        http://dev.clojure.org/display/community/Where+Did+Clojure.Contrib+Go

The old clojure.contrib.types library was not one of those so it's essentially
"gone" now. That usually means there are better ways to do what the old library
did - or that the old library was never really a good way to do things in the
first place. I've no idea what defadt was meant to do, I'm afraid.

Sean Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."