I see that there are several ways of instantiating a record :

(->Book "Lord of the Rings", "Tolkien")

(Book. "Lord of the Rings", "Tolkien")

#user.Book{:title "Lord of the Rings", :author "Tolkien"}

Questions :
1) The second version is referred to as the "original" version so I'm
wondering which is the preferred method.
2) Why is the third version not within a list? I thought that for the
language to consider something "callable" it had to be the first argument
in a list (eg : (+ 1 2))
3) The record that is returned via (def b [version of choice goes here]) is
treated as a map when using the form (:title b) but doesn't treat it as a
map when using the form (b :title) which seems pretty inconsistent to me;
is there are valid reason for this inconsistency? I'm sure I'm missing
something.

Thanks!