Hmm... less interest than I'd expected, given recent posts.  Maybe I should
rename the thread to "Free Clojure Consulting / Tutoring."  Thaaaat's not
spammy.

FYI, all bookings are automatically confirmed, so don't fret if I don't
instantly respond.

@Tim: Sounds good!  Of course, now I'll have to take some time this weekend
and try to actually understand Om. :)  (or maybe ?o_0? )

--Leif