@Jakub: Thanks for your kind words.  I'm definitely no "industry hero," but
I hope Clojure devs of all levels start having more pair programming fun.

@Tim: Clojurescript UI programming being *way* out of my comfort zone, I
learned quite a lot from you yesterday.  So thank *you*.

@Everyone:  To clarify / reiterate:  You do *not* need a plan, a project,
or a specific problem.  If you want to work through Project Euler,
4clojure, clojure-koans, the ClojureBridge materials, some other clojure
tutorial, or just play it by ear, I am happy to try it out.

--Leif