Hi François,

Thank you.  I have read through each of the articles you've indicated and
will read in full the braveclojure book.

I am playing the syntax-quotes and will explore the io/resource package.

To be honest I am still not confident in what I'm doing but there are still
avenues to explore.  At this stage I just want to acknowledge your response
and let you know that it is very much appreciated.

--
Kind regards

Stephen.