On Apr 20, 2014, at 10:14 AM, David Andrews <d...@redbug.org> wrote:
> Alex, I mentioned to Lynn that the agenda for Conj#4 was published too late.
> I'd have loved to come up to Alexandria (especially with the train station so
> convenient) and kept my streak going - but I needed to see an agenda before
> committing.  Unfortunately, it didn't materialize in time and I had to miss.
> Aargh.

I'd attend regardless of the agenda - there's always enough good stuff to make
it worthwhile, and there's also the very important "hallway track".

That said, the real killer last year was the cost of the hotel. For myself and
my colleague - both West Coast - we both had to stay three nights and that
meant nearly $900 each, just for the hotel! That makes the Conj a very
expensive proposition.

I shared my room with a random Clojurian to save costs but that isn't always
possible (or appropriate).

I hope the venue is chosen with _cost_ in mind this year!

Sean Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."