Not to make it more complicated for you, but have you looked at Hoplon too?

http://hoplon.io/

I was *very* impressed by the author's presentations, the later of which
is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXjExRiFy0
And podcast about
it: http://thinkrelevance.com/blog/2014/03/18/alan-dipert-cognicast-episode-052

It's optimized around single-page web apps.

I'm not saying that's what I'd necessarily use for your product; you may
want to use all of it, or parts of it (it's modular) along something else.

If this kind of approach isn't what you'd use on your front-end, make sure
you look at Om, Reagent and Quiescent for that.

And obviously, I'm forgetting a few other batteries-included frameworks
I've seen (because there are a few, apart from Caribou).