This is awesome, thank you Leif!

I just set up an office hours account to help anyone who might be
interested in organizing a Clojure tech conference or event, Meetup, etc.
I chose some random office times, so ping me if you have a special timing
request outside of the listed hours.

https://lynn.youcanbook.me/

Cheers! Lynn Grogan (Cognitect, Events Manager)