Hello everybody, I have a newbie question about destructuring and assigning
and didn't find an answer in documentation or books.

I have a list that contains an arbitrary number of elements for example
'("one" "two" "three" ...) I now only that elements are strings.

I need to to take every element and use it as the name of a variable inside
a let and assign the result of a funcion on that element to that variable.
Somthing like this for example:

(let [one  (clojure.string/capitalize "one")
      two (clojure.string/capitalize "two")
      three (clojure.string/capitalize "three")]
     ;; here I have access to vars one two three etc.
      )

where the names of the vars are taken from the list and values are obtained
applying a function on the corresponding element of the list (the
capitalize function il only an example, it could be everything else).

If I do in this way
(for [word ["the" "quick" "brown" "fox"]] (let [word
(clojure.string/capitalize word)] (prn word)))
it works, but I need to access the variables outside of the cycle for,
after having defined and assigned everyone because I need to put in
relation some of them.

Thanks to everybody

Francesco