Thanks for the answer.
If I understand well your code it's a partial answer to my question because
if I'm not wrong it creates a link between to elements at a time. What I
need is to create all the elements then create on them every kind of
relation.
I take as example a graph db used in another
engine
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wiki/thinkaurelius/titan/images/graph-of-the-gods-2.png
Here you have a graph of Roman gods, with the name of the gods and the
links among them. So if I have for example a list of the names of Roman
gods I need to create all the nodes, then connect them in various mode.
I want to take the list '("jupiter" "saturn" "hercules" "neptune" "pluto"
...) and cycling on it I want to creare the nodes. When I finished to
create them I need to be able to call every node to crete the various links
among them. For example I need to link jupiter with pluto, jupiter with
neptun, neptun with pluto and so on.

Thanks

Francesco