I'm not sure what the problem is here.  I've posted personal blog links
before that were Clojure related; I sincerely thought that it was
potentially useful to the group, and I more or less got responses that
supported that.

That being the case, I'm having a hard time understanding what is so
different about my blog post and Divyansh's; as far as I can tell, this
post is relevant to Clojure, even if it's a bit more...exploratory.  It
has Clojure code examples, it talks about Common Lisp and Python and
metaprogramming.  It's clearly not random spam.

So it seems to me that some folks simply don't like the content; that's
fine, but I think it's a stretch to say that it's not appropriate for
this list.  Or if it is not appropriate, then even relevant blog posts
should never be appropriate, and arguably stuff like, say, epic
ruminations on the nature of literate programming would arguably be even
less appropriate for the list.

DD