If i were to be asked, i would restrict the group to:
1. Any type of question that is related to clojure
2. Any type of announcement on clojure core library
3. Any new library/version
4. Any link to a narration on real life usages (e.g how we did xyz with
clojure) or benchmarks  (generally hard facts )
5. Any link to new book, tutorial, training materials.

This is just my opinion, I dont know the group policy and may be its all up
to me to choose what i want to read and what i dont want to and probably
keep my feelings to myself ;)

Josh