In my opinion, saying "I have problems with it, then, it is bad" is very
bad argument. I'm not defending git, I'm only criticizing your arguments.
The only way to save money and pain, is knowing well the tools that you are
using. And git doesn't make any magic.

;)
Andrey

Andrey Antukh - Андрей Антух - <andrei.anto...@kaleidos.net> / <n...@niwi.be