@charles yes, I'm more than happy with git - it's really the code browser end
other features github provides that I'm interested in replacing. I'm not keen
to get down a git hole either (must remember that term) and with the benefit of
hindsight I can see my previous post was unhelpful.

@alex I've had some very good feedback from everyone on this so I'm very happy
to put this discussion to sleep now if everyone else is

Thanks everyone!

—
Sent from Mailbox