I have, and I spent a little bit playing with extending my build script
to scrape their API, however it wasn't dead easy so I haven't thrown a
whole lot more time at it. An issue I'm running into is that the build
clojure program can't tell if there are examples for a given symbol and
clobbers the existing example and doc files on every pass. I expect to
remove that script soon and freeze the doc files at which point I'll
probably kick out a minimal bash script to pirate what examples I can
from clojuredocs.

I'd also welcome a PR if you care to hack such a thing yourself :P

As to having a better frontpage and generally better navigation, I will
be attempting to address those issues in the next full build/release of
Grimoire because at present the homepage is close to useless and
navigation in general could be better. Motivation and contribution pages
will likely be part of this rework. I don't honestly think that Grimoire
is likely to supplant clojuredocs. My issue with clojuredocs is that I'm
looking at years-old docs and examples (which may still work), and
Grimoire solves that issue by making me the bottleneck in updating the
docs I use rather than zk's free time. Besides, clojuredocs already has
a _lot_ of google-foo and I don't expect *.arrdem.com/* to ever catch
up, but that's fine. It surves my purposes and if it can serve yours as
well so much the better.

Reid