Nice work! I've been using Grimoire all day :)

Two small suggestions, which you have probably thought of: (1) search  (2)
a copy of the clojure cheat sheet that points to grimoire instead. (Maybe
Grimoire needs it's own domain?)

CrossClj is *awesome* as well. I've been wanting something similar for a
looong time. Thanks!

Mark

E: mark.man...@gmail.com
T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic