Obviously I can't.

But I need to add this capability to an object. During testing I attach
meta to this object that contains an atom. Then I pass this object to other
functions, known in runtime. I can't use a dynamic var because all this
happens within a mock function that may be retried and run in different
threads.

I have seen this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20724219/simplest-possible-clojure-object-that-can-accept-a-primitive-and-metadata
but can't deref it since I can't change the functions that will use it
later. If I wrap this object I need to be able to delegate all of its
functionality to the original object.

I hope this all is not too vague. The code I'm working on is not online
yet. But it's for clecs (https://github.com/muhuk/clecs/), I'm adding
quickcheck to compare different world implementations.

--
Kind Regards,
Atamert Ölçgen

-+-