This might be of interest to the Clojure/Datomic community:

http://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2014/09/16/wrangling-messy-political-data-into-usable-information/
https://github.com/sunlightlabs/echelon

I'm part of the Influence Explorer team at the Sunlight Foundation. We're
building a system with Datomic and Instaparse to disentangle and analyze
the web of relationships between lobbyists, special interest groups, and
legislators. It's been surprisingly successful so far, as in it works as
well as we hoped it would when we first started building it. Datomic has
been a pleasure to use and Instaparse has been excellent so far. The above
link is a results oriented blog post about what we did and why we did it.
We haven't written up the technical details yet as they are still evolving
(we're attempting to move from the current static batch processing system
to hopefully a streaming approach in the near future). But, if you have any
questions about the project I'd be happy to answer them.
-Zack