I had submitted a talk to clojure conj but it wasn't accepted. Stiff
competition this year. This project is ongoing though so I imagine sometime
in the next year I'll try again and give a talk at a conference about all
the weird stuff ECHELON can do. Like, it only took the better part of an
afternoon to make a prototype for an intelligent search engine for
corporations within the database. We just turned the output of the parser
into an index on corporations and firms. So a search for "Coca Cola" should
turn up records like "Coca Cola Inc. formerly known as COCA-COLA COMPANY",
"The Washington Group on behalf of Coca Cola Inc.", and "COCA COLA
INCORPORATED". We're still exploring what's possible and what would
actually be useful for folks.
-Zack

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Ashton Kemerling <ashtonkemerl...@gmail.com