Greetings, Clojure hackers.

Due to the recent vulnerability in Bash[1], the scp-based deploy
services on clojars.org has been disabled for the time being.

If you have been using this (as opposed to the HTTPS deploy used by
`lein deploy clojars` and `maven deploy`), we'd be interested in hearing
From you. In particular we would like to know reasons why you haven't
upgraded, assuming it's not just "I started on scp and it worked well,
so I never saw the need to change anything."

If you haven't tried HTTPS-based deploys, now would be a great time to
do so and see if they work for you. If not, let us know why, either here
or on the Leiningen issue tracker[2]. The HTTPS-based deploys are
definitely a superior implementation that we encourage. We would like to
bring scp deploys back online in the near future, but as you know
Clojars is a volunteer-run service without many resources, and we have
no immediate timeline for this.

-Phil

[1] - http://seclists.org/oss-sec/2014/q3/650
[2] - https://github.com/technomancy/leiningen/issues/new