Hi all,

I'm releasing a little library for working with sockets. Feedback and pull
requests gratefully appreciated.

The skinny
---------------

This library allows you to create socket servers and socket clients and
interact with them asynchronously using channels. Servers return a record
with a :connections field, a channel which yields one socket per incoming
connection. Clients return the same socket record. Socket records each have
an :in and :out channel each which allow you to receive and send data
respectively on a line-by-line basis. The raw java.net.Socket is also
available (as :socket).

Servers and clients are defined using the Component framework and must be
explicitly started using (component/start <server-or-client>), though
sockets will clean up after themselves if they are terminated for some
reason.

Further information is available on Github here:
https://github.com/bguthrie/async-sockets

Releases

This is the first release, which I've tagged for now as 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.
Leiningen dependency: [com.gearswithingears/async-sockets "0.0.1-SNAPSHOT"].

If this is useful to you, please let me know, but any and all feedback is
great.

Happy hacking,

Brian
@bguthrie