I don’t understand why Aether isn’t finding -pre20 via the coordinates [boot
"RELEASE"]. I can see the jar file and pom in the repo:
https://clojars.org/repo/boot/boot/2.0.0-pre20/. Do you have any idea why
Pomegranate wouldn’t be fetching that? Is there some subtlety of the
sorting order that I’m missing, do you think?

Thanks for looking into it, Micha!