On Wed, 03 Dec 2014, Fluid Dynamics wrote:

> It's a giant pain to debug exceptions without stack traces. This seems to
> be a problem specific to CCW, as I don't encounter it using other
> development environments.
>
> Is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

Pseudonymous obnoxious person:

You have many options.

(a) Submit a (polite) issue to the CCW tracker with sufficient information
to reproduce the behavior. If an issue already exists, comment (politely)
on the issue to register that it's one toward which you would like the
project's volunteers to consider allocating their efforts.

(b) If the issue is of sufficient importance to you, offer a bounty
(payable in actual money) for an implementation of your desired behavior.
If you ask (politely), someone may be willing to implement it for you in
exchange for cash.

(c) Determine the source of the undesired behavior and implement a fix
yourself. I'd suspect the project's maintainers would happily entertain
a pull request. If you do not have sufficient knowledge to understand
how to approach an implementation, others may be willing to guide you if
you ask. Politely.

(d) Stop whinging and use the free software.

(e) Stop whinging and don't use the free software.

(f) Take your whinging somewhere else.

Moderators:

Many, many people sincerely attempted to help this person during the last
round of self-obsessed, abusive entitlement. May I request that you step in
if it looks like this thread is going down the same path?

I do not wish this community to become one that tolerates incivility.

  http://jacobian.org/writing/assholes/

Thanks to all of those on this list and behind the scenes who work to
support this great programming language, its tooling, and the vibrant
ecosystem of libraries.

Paul